Brace yourself because this news will surely have you wondering where the time went—we know we did!
Dropping a whopping $2.62 million on a starter’s home, located in Calabasas, California, the 6,382 square feet mansion has everything you’d imagine for an heir of a musical legend.
Situated within a gated community that boasts 24/7 guards on patrol, the stunning Neo-Mediterranean home features 6 bedrooms, 7.5 bathrooms, an outdoor pool with shady patio, outdoor BBQ area, and even an office.
Built in 1990, the estate that was once owned by a non-celebrity has been lavishly renovated with amenities that perfectly caters to his celebrity upbringing.
Keep scrolling to see a brief list of the luxe amenities:
- Manicured grassy front lawns in the front and rear of the mansion
- Double-height foyer with a curving staircase
- A master bedroom featuring double spa-style baths, a steam shower, a soaking tub, and a small gym nook
- A stunning kitchen featuring state of the art appliances, a dining island, a wet bar, and a butler’s pantry
- A large swimming pool and spa
- A large formal dining room
- A sunny sitting room
- Two living rooms equipped with fireplaces
- And a three-car garage!
According to Variety, Bigi is the last of his siblings to buy a home. In spring 2017, his 21-year-old sister Paris purchased a $2 million mansion in Topanga Canyon.
Not long after, his 23-year-old brother Michael Jackson Jr. dropped about $2.2 million for a home Rancho Palos Verdes, which is about an hour south of Calabasas.