Hot on the heels of last month’s amazingly well-done DC FanDome, fans can relive their favorite panels from the convention with DC FanDome: Explore the Multiverse – a totally customizable, 24 hour event. While it seems like most of the newer programming will relate to WBTV shows like Batwoman, Superman & Lois, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, DC’s Stargirl, Black Lightning, The Flash, & Titans, those of you who missed the DCEU panels on THE BATMAN, THE SUICIDE SQUAD, WONDER WOMAN 1984, and THE FLASH can finally get to see the panels for themselves by clicking the title links above, as they’ve been offline since the event went down in August. There’s even a glimpse of Junkie XL crafting a little of ZACK SNYDER’S JUSTICE LEAGUE score. Check it out!
Check out the official “Explore the Multiverse” website for the full, customizable schedule!
DC fans will get new panels from their favorite TV shows to behind the scenes videos as well as content for kids, to amazing fan art and cosplay. There are more than 300 panels and videos adding up to more than 100 hours of content from across television, film, games, comics, and animation. Fanart and cosplay will also be coming from more than 114 countries and territories around the world. The cool thing about all of this is that you’ll be able to build our own schedule or peruse multiple curated schedules on the site that feature expansive offerings of panels and videos, including Blerds, Female Empowerment, Behind the Scenes, etc.
The event will once again be featured in nine languages including Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Spanish, making it a truly global experience for fans around the world. The event will again be available on mobile and desktop so you have options depending on your viewing desires and needs. Lastly, to continue super-serving their fans, the DC store will feature some exciting new merchandise including new WONDER WOMAN 84 key art, Gotham Knights and Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League logo art, DC FanDome 2020 logo, and fan-favorite Aardman DC Characters featured in Hall of Heroes interstitial programming: Superman, Batman & Robin, Joker, and Catwoman.
The event will once again be a 24-hour experience that you control by sorting your own schedule so you don’t miss a moment of your favorite DC content. Want to learn more about the Multiverse? Check out the breakdown below:
- WatchVerse: Panels include the official introduction of WBTV’s Batwoman, as well as Superman & Lois, DC’s Legends of Tomorrow, DC’s Stargirl, Black Lightning, expanded versions of The Flash (TV) and Titans panels that debuted during Hall of Heroes, and so much more. Plus, keep an eye out for breaking news throughout the day.
- InsiderVerse: In the InsiderVerse, fans can go behind the scenes with the master artisans who bring DC to life in all its forms, from comic books to games, TV, movies, theme parks, consumer products, and more.
- Blerd & Boujee: Blerd & Boujee programming celebrates Blerd (aka “Black nerd”) culture and its impact around the globe, featuring diverse artists, voices, musicians, and content.
- FunVerse: Fun is the name of the game in the FunVerse, and a perfect place to share your DC fandom. Read hundreds of free digital comics, strike a pose at the selfie station, explore the Joker Escape Room, and much more.
- YouVerse: Where FANS are the stars. Check out more than 17,000 fan art, cosplay, and user-generated content submissions from around the world, and don’t forget to vote for your favorites.
All of the above Verses content can be streamed exclusively at DCFanDome.com and there’s something fun for the whole family as DC Kids FanDome (www.DCKidsFanDome) will also be live until 1pm ET/ 10am PT Sunday only!